Boston Market cinnamon apples
Boston Market cinnamon apples recipe is a fruit based desert dish that can be eaten alone or used as a base in apple pie or Boston Market apple tarte tatin which is basically an apple pie with the top off.
More than a dozen Boston Market recipes plus more than 700 additional recipes from dozens of other famous restaurants can be in the found Americas Secret Restaurant Recipes 2 volume collection. In these two recipe books are exact step by step recipe instructions from world famous restaurants like Bennigans, Boston Market, Applebee's, Popeyes, Olive Garden and many more.
Boston Market cinnamon apples recipe ingredients:
- -3 Apples
- -1 teaspoon Cornstarch
- -2 teaspoons Butter
- -1/2 cup Brown sugar
- -2/3 cup Water
- -1/2 tablespoon Flour
- -1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- -1/4 teaspoon Salt
Boston Market cinamon apples recipe instructions:
- -Preheat the oven to 350F
- -Peel and core the apples.
- -Cut each one into 16 slices and arrange the slices in an 8"x 8" baking dish.
- -In a small bowl combine the water with the flour, cornstarch, and Butter Buds and stir until the dry ingredients are dissolved and not lumpy.
- -Add the brown sugar and cinnamon and stir until smooth.
- -Pour the cinnamon mixture over the apple slices, cover the dish with foil, and bake for 40 minutes.
- -Stir the apples every 10 minutes.
These prepared Boston Market cinnamon apples can be used as the base for the very delicious Boston Market cinnamon apple tarte tatin recipe which is basically an apple pie without the top which makes it a tad bit more applee and cinnamony tasting than regular apple pie.
About the Author
I have been a top chef at ******* Restaurant on Pell st in New York City for the last 7 years. I also have my own business where I teach people cooking secrets and give basic culinary lessons. I love to cook and I am always being creative in trying to prepare new and exotic dishes. There are lots more free Boston Market exact recipes at the Boston Market Recipes website
Article Source: Boston Market Cinnamon Apples Recipe - Exact